Logo

Wednesday

My Church is a bright light in my life

Being Someone's Sunshine can take on all kinds of meanings.  You may cook a delicious meal for your family - and be their sunshine for that evening.  You may pass a house that has beautiful flowers in front - they were your sunshine for that moment.  In my life - my Church is my sunshine - everyday.  Oh, I am not perfect.  But I strive to be better than I was yesterday. You will see that I post several things from my Church, about my Church, experiences I have from serving in my Church.  This is because I love my Church.  I believe in it.  I believe it teaches correct principles for living a happy life - and this helps me tremendously to have SUNSHINE in my life everyday.  I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I'm a Mormon - I know it, I live it, I love it.   (Also known as the LDS Church)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...