Logo

Tuesday

You Never Know Your Impact

A personal experience I had today:  While reading my scriptures this morning in Exodus (Old Testament), I read Exodus 14:14: "The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."  I posted it on my LDS Young Women Facebook page.  A few minutes after posting it, I received this comment on the post (translated from another language, so it may sound a little off):  Thank you very much for this scripture, I am crying in this moment for that. Yesterday I was thinking I don't want to know nothing, is so hard how can to follow here? Is very special only God he know how can I feel. I am so grateful for this scripture!

WOW!  I posted it because it impacted me this morning.  I didn't know it would help anyone else.  You never know the impact you will make on someone, by simply doing what you do everyday.


post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...