Logo

Saturday

Simple Obedience


Obedience.  It's quite simple really.  You simply obey what you are told or taught.  Not much to it.  Until you don't obey.

My daughter has wanted a Wubble Bubble Ball for a while now.  They are sold out everywhere and very hard to find!  They're even sold out on their own website.

While running errands yesterday I ran across a few that were actually in stock at a store (sunshine moment!).  I couldn't believe it.  I bought my daughter one.  We played with it lots yesterday.  It was fun.  This morning she wanted to take it over to play with it at the park - so she could play with it in a larger area.  Pine trees line the edge of the park.  As she was walking out the door I kindly reminded her to NOT let it touch the pine trees.  It would pop it.

Five minutes later she was back in the house with a popped ball.   She let it hit a pine tree.

Simple obedience.  It's simple really.  You simply obey what you are told or taught.




post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...